The Simpsons Pacman The Simpsons Pacman

Doo Dee Doo Doo Dee Doo Doo (Pacman Tune)

Brilliant! Though I'm not good at it!

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Boring! *yawn*

It's so BORING! The only sounds are the phones ringing. *yawn* again. No violence (good), but just a tour of the house!

Simpsons Shooting Gallery Simpsons Shooting Gallery

Bang!?!?

It's good, but a bit too repetitive for my liking! Perhaps put other characters in.

Button Clicker Button Clicker

Where's the button!!!!!!!!!

It's brilliant! It's madness! And I CAN'T FIND THE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!! All I see is a white screen!!! I don't get it! AAAAAH! Help!

IWantSomeCookies responds:

Lol, if this is a bad review, you need Flash 8, if its a good review - from the mainly all 10s - what the heck.

LR Interactive 1.1 LR Interactive 1.1

A nice game!

After playing the original version, I have to say it's very good. Especially like the game where you have to shoot all the Toads!

Super Mario S. 64 DEMO Super Mario S. 64 DEMO

Shine Sprite!

Really good. Too bad you can't spray water: the only tool avalible is the HOVER mode from FLUDD. That would be nice...

mario party2 mario party2

Not good at all!

I think it's too small; all the characters are overlapped, so HOW DO YOU SEE THEM; and WHAT ARE THOSE BUTTONS AT THE TOP???

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Drag 'n' drop. Brill!

I've took snapshots of two of my scenes and saved them, it's so good. No violence (good) but LOTS of interactivity!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

COOL!

It's amazing enough how everyday people make movies on flash; let alone ones using the keyboard. And the password feature to save your progress, PLUS the cheat entry feature (too bad I don't have any!) BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the #1